The game was released to Android back in December, then swiftly pulled after technical issues, before being made available once again.
This though is a separate issue of where its listed as a supported device, but when you try to download it from Google Play it shows up as incompatible.
The main devices affected are reporting to be the below:
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SCH-i605)
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-T889)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SHV-E250L)
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SPH-L900)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-N8013)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
- HTC One X (PJ83100)
- Motorola Atrix HD (MB886)
- Toshiba Thrive (AT105 & PDA01U-00M01F)
Rockstar are aware of the issue and are working on it. They managed to fix the technical issues back in December pretty swiftly, so it shouldn’t be too long to wait until you can get your hands on one of the must have games for Android.
And once you have, make sure you come back to Follow That App to read our walkthroughs on the key missions.