Statistics about the mobile industry have long been part of Follow That App’s content and are among the most popular searches we see coming through to the site. This post gathers together some of our key iPhone statistics over the past 6 months to help with your research into app development and/or presentations on the mobile industry:
- Let’s start with the most recent and all you need to know about App Store download stats 2013 further to stats released by Apple in January 2013 and some calculations from ourselves
- Next, we brought you data on how Samsung and Apple sales are comparing with a post on The numbers revealed – Apple and Samsung US sales
- In need to data on market share, then go to Global Smartphone market share 2012?
- Only interested in the US, then it’s US Smartphone Market Share 2012?
- And if you’re considering whether to prioritise your development on Android Market or Apple’s App Store, then first digest our stats on Apple versus Android app store revenue
- And finally in our post celebrating the five years since the iPhone went on sale you can find out the key iPhone sales statistics from that period