Update: see our new video above for another way of completing the level!
Our piece on how to complete level 50 has proved the most popular in the site’s history and with enough perseverance it should help you complete level 50.
However, there is another way using a slight change in tactics and characters, so if the first method is not working for you, then give this a try and let us know how you’ve got on in the comments.
Essentially, it involves switching Arthur for your Spearman and focusing on preserving enough iron to keep him battling away.
If the above isn’t working for you, then don’t despair, there is another way.
- Follow the steps in our original post here, but swap Spearman for Arthur (making sure you’ve powered him up to max)
- Launch your troops in waves of two: Swordsman, Armoured Guard.
- When the Deadites get close to the Book, send in the Deathcoaster and collect the iron bounty its havoc wreaks
- Using this bounty summon Arthur, Henry and your Wiseman
- Keep enough iron in credit to reincarnate them when they die and make use of your Deathcoaster when it becomes available. If you’ve spare iron keep Swordsmen and in particular Armoured Guards coming through to provide valuable cannon fodder.
- Try and keep Ash out of harms way when his strength goes into red
- And most importantly, keep trying, you’ll get there in the end!
- And when you have, read our tips on Endless mode here…
Found an alternative? Tell us below.
And if you missed out on the original movie, you can get it by clicking on the links below and see why it’s such a retro classic: